Sunday, January 17, 2010

THE LIGHTNING

This is a movie that I (Jason) made with Isabelle and Aidan the day before Christmas break ended here in Florida. I told them to write a movie and I would make it with them. They went in their room and brainstormed some ideas and came up with this. Isabelle wrote the script and Aidan assisted her and they titled the movie "The Lightning." Isabelle hired me to direct the film and here you have it. Enjoy!

The Lightning from Envision Productions on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. "Man those were some great stories." from Israel
    This movie produced the fasted pajama change in Hall family history. I told them we could watch it again once all their bedtime stuff was done:)

    Israel wanted to know why Aidan was the bad guy" Eliza answered, "because he's a boy and boys can be bad guys"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Isabelle, Aidan, and Jason. I liked it!

    ReplyDelete